Returning Items Purchased Online for a Refund.
- Goods must be unused with original packaging intact.
- Forever Tech will reserve the right to decline a refund if the product is tampered with, altered or damaged by the customer.
- A copy of the Forever Tech invoice must be included with all returned goods
- Refunds will be made by the same payment method in which the order was processed. excluding the original delivery charge (unless goods are returned in accordance with your statutory rights e.g. they are faulty or not as ordered). The refund payment will be made by Forever Tech within 7 days from goods return being accepted and approved.
- When returning goods please contact our customer service department to obtain a RA return number to accompany the returning goods which must be within 7 days from order receipt.
- Postage of returned goods is the responsibility of the customer as is any subsequent postage charges.
- Returns for refund will incur a restocking fee of between 20% of total order value. Forever Tech reserves the right to pass on this cost to the customer and is solely at the discretion of Forever Tech.